When I was young I really
wanted a teddy bear but I haven’t got myself one, or maybe I did kaso laging nahihingi
ng mga nakababata kong pinsan kaya no choice. That’s why my mom posted a calendar
beside my bed, a calendar with a picture of twins sitting on a bench watching
the moon and the stars. It wasn't a picture of teddy bear but I like it for it
was cute. Since then I started to love the moon, as much as possible every
night I will look for the moon.
High
school has been a depressing moment of my life. I even cry myself to sleep for
a month. I’d never told my family my problems back then, I just talk to that
picture beside me. I talk to them as if they are my friends, as if they are
alive, and as if they can speak. They are the only ones who knew my problems. I
even divert my attention to studying just to cope up with my depression. That’s
the reason why I love Filipino portfolios back then, because we are obliged to
write a poem, a story, a song where I did express everything; it feels so easy
to write. Until I entered my junior year
and realized everything is starting to be difficult for me, I even tested
myself then i just found out that there are no more sad feelings inside; it was
filled by happiness that my junior classmates and friends brought to me. And it
feels much better. Until we decided to
move to our new house and that picture beside my bed does not exist anymore.
I have received
a teddy bear in a can that was given to me by a group of boys in our junior class.
I still have it, but i just displayed it since I am now happy, no sadness
anymore and because it’s so little. Now I am currently in my college years, my
brother received a teddy bear a human size. As usual I envy my brother so I requested
for that teddy bear, I asked him if I can have it. He answered me that we can share, so we did. Though
most of the time it was in my bed. Now every happiness, sadness, new experience,
new happenings in my life I share it to that teddy bear, my everyday life-like
a daily journal. That teddy knows it. If only he can record our everyday talks,
I believe he will get tired hahahah.. Oh by the way, it’s a brown teddy bear
though he’s name is whitey hahahahahha… the name was given by my brother.
Now I am
happy with my life but I still miss that picture beside my bed. Now I am
looking for something to post beside me, before I sleep. I’m thinking of a
picture of Mama Mary. I’m looking for a beautiful one that looks like she is
talking to me.
i just like to share this hahah nothing at all... how about you?? do you also talk to a non living thing?? it feels so good right? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment