I PROMISE YOU
I
can’t promise you that dark cloud
Will
never hover over our lives
Or
that future will bring us many rainbows.
I
can’t promise you that tomorrow
Will
be perfect or that life will be easy.
I
can promise you
my
everlasting devotion,
my
loyalty, my respect,
and
my unconditional love for a lifetime.
I
can promise that
Ill
always be here for you
To
listen and to hold your hand,
And
ill always do my best to make you happy,
And
make you feel loved.
I
can promise that
Ill
sees you through any crisis,
And
pray with you,
Dream
with you,
Build
with you,
And
always cheer you on
And
encourage you.
I
can promise that
Ill
willingly be your protector,
Your
advisor, your counselor,
Your
friend, your family,
Your
everything.
I
promise you.
* I don't know who is the writer of this
poem but i really enjoyed it. It does explains everything i wanna say right
now! Two thumbs up for you. Gracias! *
No comments:
Post a Comment